[Coco] Computer Assisted translation of programs form 6502 to 6809

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 13:06:46 EST 2016

Dave, I have been diligently been searching this morning and I think I have located Bud on linkedin. He still seems to be in Conyers Georgia, though probably not the old address or number.
His full name is "Edgar "Bud" Marvin Pass, and he is now 70 years old and seems to still be active in computers and the computer industry.
I have sent him a message on linkedin and I'm currently searching a couple of other avenues.
I'll let you know what I find out.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/