[Coco] Disk DIR to TP10

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Dec 30 14:17:02 EST 2016

Henry Rietveld wrote:
> What is the easiest way to print a physical disk's directory to a TP10
>
> Sent from my ⑩ Passport SE; not running Android.

Henry,

If you don't have the manual for the printer, you can get it here:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/TP-10%20Operation%20Manual%20%28Tandy%29.pdf

Chapter 3 has relevant data regards your question but you may not be able to do
what you want. If possible, the following might work:
PRINT#-2:DIR

If the above does not work, you will need to write some assembly code to modify
your disk ROM so that the screen output of DIR is redirected to the printer.

Robert