[Coco] Space Invaders - Translated from Intel 8080 to Motorola 6809 for the CoCo 3

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 27 06:39:00 EST 2016

On 27/12/2016 5:02 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> This has already been done by Mark McDougal. Go here to see all his
> emulation conversions including Space Invaders for the CoCo.
>
> http://retroports.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html

As Nick said. I was half-way through rotating it, changed tack for a
bit, then decided to go back to my original plan, but yet to complete
it. I have released the non-rotated version though on the link Nick
provided above. Should play exactly like Glen's in theory...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>