[Coco] Printing from Disk Extended Color Basic (via Drivewire)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Dec 22 12:32:03 EST 2016

Indeed. The problem with patching the ROMs is lack of space. But OTOH
I don't see why someone couldn't write the DECB equivalent of a TSR
that would hook the output routines and redirect them appropriately
for BASIC. It should, indeed, be quite similar to what I did for my
thermal receipt printer support blog and tech segment on the podcast.

John

P.S. You _do_ listen to the podcast...right? We get well over a
thousand downloads a month, and yet I continue to be shocked by the
number of CoCo "regulars" who claim to have never listened...