[Coco] Printing from Disk Extended Color Basic (via Drivewire)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 21:50:32 EST 2016

Ron, other than virtual disk access, there is no support for ANYTHING for DW4 in RSDOS.
Some have messed with it, but no real results.
The send/receive routines exist in HDBDOS, but no one has ever patched into the BASIC roms to make it work.
The only thing I've seen done is the patching of Lyra to send MIDI to DW4.

And Greg, the example you linked was done from OS9, NOT BASIC.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com