[Coco] Coco 3 telnet through Drivewire?

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:06:50 EST 2016

Run fuzix or os9.  Both speak DW and will be able to make a telnet
connection.
Fuzix 'dwterm' is a ansi terminal for doing just this task.

https://youtu.be/5Ioh_NnW3V8

As to os9 (nitros9) I'm dumb, but I sure there's a terminal thatll work
ansi.

once in a terminal connected to dw:

tcp connect BBS.jammingsignal.com 23

I know of no DEB termninal that can do dw connections :(

brett