[Coco] Commodore 64. 1541 disk drive

Christopher Fox piperfox74 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:02:08 EST 2016

There's a retro game con in Syracuse? I moved to Syracuse seven years ago,
and I've never heard of it. Is this an annual event?

I agree with the border agent: it is funny to drive from Toronto to
Syracuse. In fact, attending a retro game con might be one of the only
legitimate reasons for such an act. :-) Now, the reverse on the other
hand... that's a different story. Love Toronto. Cool city.

Christopher