[Coco] Finding which software is not in archives

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:17:28 EST 2016

SWTPC = South West Technical Products, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWTPC,
an early designer/promoter of 68xx systems
The FuFu disk is almost certainly for the FLEX operating system,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLEX_(operating_system)

I suspect a lot of programs that were originally written in 6809 assembler
got retargeted from FLEX to OS9 as the former's influence waned in favour
of the latter.

If you have FLEX disk images that you want to inspect or manipulate you may
be interested in
https://github.com/nealcrook/multicomp6809/blob/master/flex/flex_vfs

Neal