[Coco] Finding which software is not in archives

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:41:38 EST 2016

Hi Mathieu,

Like Robert said, you can use the search textbox to locate files in the
archive. If you think you have software not present in the archive, please
upload it. Don't worry about sending duplicates. I will sort them out.

Thanks,
Guillaume

"Mathieu Bouchard" <matju at artengine.ca> a écrit
dans le message de news:alpine.DEB.2.00.1612112253340.8920 at artengine.ca...