[Coco] Finding which software is not in archives

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 12 12:09:09 EST 2016

I have a few hundred diskettes and I would like to know which ones you might
like to have a copy of. I looked for some titles in colorcomputerarchive.com and
didn't find them. If I don't find something in there, how do I know it's really
not there, instead of just being misspelt on my disk label or in the archive ?
Having a list of the contents of all disks, as filenames, sizes and perhaps
checksums (md5) might help identifying some things. Many other programs I have
are not whole disks, they are one BIN each on a disk of 5 or 10 or 20 different
programs.

BTW, as examples of things I have that I didn't find in the archives, I have
disks labelled "Text Pro IV" and "Dynastar" that I did not find anywhere in the
archive ("Dynastar" is not the same as "Dynacalc", which I also have).