[Coco] Walkthrough for Star Commander ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Dec 11 20:15:42 EST 2016

The Sierra game Star Commander was recently added to the Color Computer Archive.
There is also a PC version (AGI) of the game.
However, I can't find a walkthrough via Google.

As this game has some Very Illogical requirements, I can't get past the third
location with the elevator and alien. Anyone know of a walkthrough?

Part of the problem is that when you want to use part of your inventory, the
games asks "How do you want to use it?", but there is no way to answer the question.

Robert