[Coco] CoCo2 for sale, and also CommMander Deluxe

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 11 16:07:26 EST 2016

I have a CoCo2 for sale, model 26-3127, serial 0002693.

64k RAM, full-height keyboard, one video output (RF NTSC). Tested on a TV last
month, but I can't include the TV adaptor, because I only have one left for two
CoCos. No original box.

I don't have any manuals left for the CoCo2, except this Start-up card if you
want it :
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%202%20Quick%20Reference%20Card%20(Tandy).pdf

I'm selling for 35.00 USD, payable by Paypal (or maybe Interac), plus shipping
(from Montréal, QC), but you can come pick it up instead.

BTW, I also have a CommMander Deluxe with a CoCo plug on it, as in this
picture : https://vgcollect.com/images/front-box-art/36976.jpg

It has a DIN-6 plug with 5 pins, as for a single-button joystick, even though it
has 4 buttons. I don't know whether the plug can be replaced by a 6-pin.