[Coco] Help with some HiRes CoCo 3 MMU settings

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 7 09:15:13 EST 2016

Thanks for the confirmation of my code, I thought  I was doing everything correct. I've been trying so many things over the last few days to try and figure this out.

Good idea to get mame to use the watch points.

I'm trying learn how to use IRQs and I have a feeling that more is going on then just my IRQ

I setup my IRQ WITH. JMP command and my IRQ address at $FEF7 and disabled FIRQ and use
   ANDCC  #$EF

But maybe some other interrupts are happening.  That I'm not taking into account.

Like you said using the watchpoint with mame should help me figure out what is going on.

Thanks again,
Glen