[Coco] Off topic -- equipment housecleaning, non-CoCo

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sun Dec 4 12:40:05 EST 2016

Hi all,

Doing some housecleaning before stuff goes to recyc this coming Saturday. You
might want these to play with:

1 TRS-80 Model I expansion interface board.
2 Palm V units with charger stands & manuals.
3 512MB laptop memory.
1 unidentified size laptop memory.
2 1GB DIMM desktop memory.
2 3Comm Ethernet cards.
1 Intel Ethernet card.
1 Dual-head video card (don't see mfr on it).
1 STB Systems video card.
1 Ensoniq sound card.
30 Hitachi 6116 static RAM chips.
5 Zip disks.
9 ink carts Epson R200 (3 at B, 2 at C, 1 at LC M LM Y)
200 or so VHS cassettes, used.

Cost of postage only. No questions, please! It's easier to recyc than answer! :)

I have a few others things, too. Best offer on these that aren't (yet) going
to recyc:
100+ CrO2 cassettes, 100 min., recorded once.
Galaxy S2 phone, 3 batteries, charger, accessories.
Linksys Wireless-G access point.
Linksys E2000 wireless router.
3 Fotodiox OM to EOS lens adapters.

Please message me privately at bathory at maltedmedia.com