[Coco] Fuzix: Now on CoCo2

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sun Dec 4 02:47:51 EST 2016

I don't have an ide board, so how about targeting cocosdc?  Could write the fuzix rom to one of the onboard flash slots and use a disk image on the sd card for the fuzix root image.  The loader for this is dead simple, disable interrupts, tell the cocosdc to switch flash banks then just JMP in to fuzix.

Sent from my iPad