[Coco] CocoNIC

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 23:02:33 EDT 2016

On 8/30/2016 10:38 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
>    I can probably swing another one (I need to buy the CS8900 IC, as I
>    don't have any spares, but that's not a huge deal), but I'd like there
>    to be a catch:
>
>    Help me debug the interface at the show.
>
>    I am pretty confident of the design (it's lifted from my 64NIC+
>    design), but there are always things to consider.  Brett is going to
>    write some test code for me to try, but there is nothing better than
>    sitting down with the scope and the LA and bringing up HW for the first
>    time.
>
>    Jim

Just a Wild guess but is the LA you refer to a Logic Analyzer? Just
trying to understand abbreviations.

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian         http://glensideccc.com  Fest information here.

         The 26th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
                                                    April 22 & 23, 2017
           Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard        Saturday 9 am to Midnight
           645 West North Avenue                   Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
           Lombard, IL 60148
            1-630-629-1500