[Coco] CoCopedia Advisory Board

Camillus_gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:10:24 EDT 2016

Are you looking for a tree style categories;

e.g.

COCO
           SOFTWARE
                               - Utilities
                               - Wordprocessor
                               - Graphic
           HARDWARE
                               - FPGA
                               - MIDI
                               - MCI
                               - RAM
                               - JOYSTICK
DRAGON
           SOFTWARE
           HARDWARE
OTHER
           SOFTWARE
           HARDWARE

Or just a summary of the sub categories.

This list would be large depending on how detailed you want to catalog.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]