[Coco] Links for Bud Pass cross-assemblers and utilities

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Aug 28 20:30:57 EDT 2016

It's been 25 years since I modded it but I believe the 6502 assembler
supports the extra Rockwell 65C02 instructions.  I used the 6801
assembler for some 68701 and 68HC11 dev work and I've still got a bunch
of NOS 68HC11F1CFN chips and CPU boards that I designed for them but I
haven't done much with them in the last 7-8 years.

I believe all of these output the object code in Motorola S record
format with ".MXT" file extensions.  I'll be posting some link soon to
some utilities that can be used to convert S records to Intel Hex and
Binary formats and vice versa.

Dave