[Coco] CocoNIC (was: Re: More sneak peeks)

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Aug 27 19:54:42 EDT 2016

On 7/18/2016 12:30 PM, Brett Gordon wrote:
> Nice progress, Jim! I would love to dabble with this card...thiugh, I have
> only made thought progress, and not doing progress with my networking dev.
> So I'll guess I'll lean toward a TAP interface, if possible...then it
> should be easier to integrate the networking code with this new nic card.
> (I dont have a cassette booter yet- and no MPI)..so dev will be rough.
>
> -brett
> On Jul 18, 2016 2:15 AM, "RETRO Innovations" <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:
>
>> https://postimg.org/image/c9ilpetml/
>>

>> Brent, you ready for one?
https://www.facebook.com/go4retro/photos/a.386509271508869.1073741826.386509238175539/640086636151130/?type=3&theater

I'll bring it to VCF-MW and send you one of them, if wanted.   I plan to
write a bit of test code to ensure it is sitting in memory correctly,
but I'll have to depend on you to do the heavy lifting.

Jim