[Coco] Good news...

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Aug 27 11:20:51 EDT 2016

He's well into retirement age but he apparently still does some
consulting as he seems to be affiliated with a particular company. I
didn't get into an extended discussion with him but he did give me his
opinion on Motorola processors:

"Motorola had the best microprocessors but other companies had better salesmen.
Otherwise there might be a 68million in every PC and phone."

Dave