[Coco] CoCoPedia.com updated..

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 12:02:58 EDT 2016

Allen, does this affect the "markup" text format used for creating pages?
I was planning on updating some of the pages I was working on in the near future as well as add to the CocoFPGA page (CocoX), but I can wait until you get things worked out if needed.

 Thanks :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/