[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Aug 23 01:03:44 EDT 2016

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 20:59, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
> I really like your case.  I have my Glenside IDE Controllers propped up with note pads.  I'd like to order 2 Nuclear Green Barges for now please and 1 more later when my 3rd board gets repaired!  :)  How much per barge?  Thank you very much.

As currently designed, the black half took 5 hours to print, and the green half took 9 hours to print. I'll make the CAD files available soon for those who have 3D printers with large enough print volumes to park a barge, but I wasn't planning on printing them for anybody but myself!

But I might be persuaded to print one for a REALLY cool trade... :D

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/