[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Aug 22 19:08:34 EDT 2016

Now that I think of it, I've probably asked this same question at least once before. Or maybe I'm dimly remembering my unsuccessful attempts to use an old SASI-interfaced hard drive with my CoCo several months ago.

Do I understand correctly that HDB-DOS is what I'm probably looking for, it's no longer sold by Cloud 9, it's now included in toolshed, and that the "hdbchs.rom" variant is probably the one I want to use with my Glenside IDE?

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/