[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Aug 21 14:49:12 EDT 2016

You can disable Super Extended Basic by simply entering POKE &HFFDE,0 from
a width 32 screen.  However, the CoCo 3 uses some vectors just above $FEE0
and the machine will likely crash if these are overwritten;  the above poke
does not affect this.  It is quite likely that that is what is causing your
crash.

Disk Extended Basic exists in only 2 versions (not counting third-party
modifications), and they are versions 1.0 and 1.1, which the CoCo 3
displays on the startup screen as 2.0 and 2.1.

Art