[Coco] VCC bug

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 09:03:58 EDT 2016

Barry, I haven't used PMODEs in so long that I hadn't noticed. Have you posted this to the "issues"? If not, I'll see if I can get it up there when I get a chance.
Can you send me a program with an example of it? It always helps to be able to reproduce the same bug when looking for it :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com