[Coco] Private: Re: Pop*Star Pilot available for pre-purchase

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Fri Aug 19 16:36:37 EDT 2016

When paying Friends and Family, the recipient gets the full amount and the sender pays the fees.  PayPal still gets theirs...just a business shouldn't stick the buyer paying the fees.

YOU ARE NOT included in that last part Nick as we are all "friends and family" here, would apply regular businesses.  You are a friend for PayPal purposes in this group. 😁

Tom