[Coco] CocoMIDI and Other Boards Available

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 19 09:56:16 EDT 2016

These look very nice.  If I were to purchase one, it would be to connect
physical midi devices via 5-pin in/out/through as in the good ol' days,
and I'd be interested in writing my own code to handle midi.  Do you
have documentation for these, explaining any on-board config, as well as
register operation/etc, for those of us who never messed with coco midi
back in the day?

Thanks
-RobertH