[Coco] WTB Orchestra 90 cartridge

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:33:14 EDT 2016

New revision, with non-polar electrolytic output caps.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGncXNCaklPODZhV00 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGncXNCaklPODZhV00>>

It sounds pretty good to me.  I made a serious effort to compare it with an original
Orch 90, even recording clips to listen to side by side, and running them both through
some simple spectrum analyzing software, and it is almost identical.

So, I think I’m satisfied with it now.  :)

- Ed