[Coco] DE1-CocCo3FPGA-Keyboard

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 18 03:33:41 EDT 2016

On 18/08/2016 2:00 PM, Richard E. Crislip wrote:

> Does any know what the 10 pin plug
> on the analog board is for? Just asking, I have what appears to be a
> 25 pin serial cable with an interface that fits it perfectly. TIA

It's a generic 'debug' header with GND, PWRx2 (IIRC) and GPIO pins
connected directly to the FPGA. It's meant for custom expansion and
generally requires changes to the FPGA, although I seem to recall Gary
programmed some 'default' behaviour at one point?!?

Don't go plugging in serial cables...

Regards,