[Coco] DE1-CocCo3FPGA-Keyboard

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Aug 17 18:11:17 EDT 2016

Hi after letting it sit for close to a year, I tried to use my DE1
CoCo3FPGA now equipped with the analog card. I am still using the
original ROM imaged flashed to it by, I believe, Zippster. Switches 0,
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, & 9 are turned on, the switches are moved furthest away
from me and the card edge. DECB pops up right away, but I cannot get
any response my PS2 E-Machine keyboard, except for light flash
immediately after power up. After that the keyboard does not work.