[Coco] Gene Heskett

Mike Delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:19:21 EDT 2016

I'm a bit of a lurker on this list but I've always found Gene's stories
interesting and informative.  After hearing his tales of working for small
broadcasters and the hacks he pulled off, without the benefit of the
Internet, I've grown to respect and admire him.  Not having Gene's voice on
the cocolist is a loss to us all.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com