[Coco] Windows Tablet anyone?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 12:52:32 EDT 2016

Another caveat is the storage space available. While the promos might say 16 or 32GB, some of this can be used up for the OS and some mem chunks might be reserved. Although some tables are expandable via an SD card (micro or otherwise) this may be for data only, not applications.

Just something to be aware of when going on the shopping spree :-) Salvador