[Coco] Best Cable and Where to acquire?

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 11 14:05:57 EDT 2016

Just search for "trs-80 cassette cable" on eBay, eventually you'll find
one for the right price.  I think a listing for color computer or model
100 would work.  You'll know you have the right thing when you find 5
pin din on one end, three phono's on the other end:  two grey and one
black.  The smallest phono plug controls cassette motor.

-Robert