[Coco] First MC-10 game cart ever?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:13:04 EDT 2016

Hi Brendan,

I just love the  XC9500XL family of CPLDS.

They have 5v tolerant IO, so they can take in 5v logic without issue,
and using 3.3V to supply the IO banks makes them 5v TTL compatible
for output, exceeding the 2.4v OHL by almost a volt.

Perfect for interfacing 5v to 3.3v parts, although the other parts are all
5v capable in this case.

I think they’re the only 5v tolerant CPLDs still in production.  All SMT at this point.

- Ed