[Coco] First MC-10 game cart ever?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:07:23 EDT 2016

Hi guys, this turned out pretty neat, so I thought I'd share this...

Darren was kind enough to send me binaries of his two ML games, Flagon Bird
and Space Assault, so I decided to use one of these boards to make a game cart.

Thank you Darren.  :)

A little 6803 assembly for a loader, and one of John Strong's MCX cases, and there
it is.  The binaries are stored in ROM and are copied to RAM and executed on selection.
A third option lets you exit to BASIC, where the additional RAM on the board is available
for other uses.  16K for BASIC programs, 32K in all.

There's a couple of links below if you want to check it out.

- Ed

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnRUhrZzR4WTBNcDA>
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnX1JOX1VwYjdnTEk>