[Coco] Using a CoCo2 keyboard in a CoCo1

Jayeson Lee-Steere cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com
Sun Aug 7 23:10:01 EDT 2016

I will advise how the old -> new adapter works out. It looks like an 0.8mm
thick board can be fitted into the flat-flex connector, but it may
permanently stretch the connector contacts so it no longer works properly
with an original flat flex cable. The flat-flex is only 0.35mm thick. If
0.8mm doesn't work, I'll try a different PCB vendor with 0.6mm thick
boards. And if that doesn't work, I'm stuck as I don't know where to get
thinner boards done inexpensively.

- Jayeson