[Coco] A Silly MC6847 to HDMI Conversion Idea

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Aug 7 22:24:40 EDT 2016

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 18:28:50 -0400
From: "James C. Hrubik" <jimhrubik at earthlink.net>

Not if you live where the waste heat helps keep your home comfortable.  In that case, the more efficient the light bulb, the more you have to pay for heating.

Yreah, I can't stick a CFL or LED bulb in a socket to keep the pipes from freezing in the pump house! Not that we get that many really cold days in mid S.C., but those arctic blasts do come down a couple times a year and drop overnight temps as low as 18 or so. A 60W bulb left on all night is enough to prevent pipse from freezing in those cases. A 500W equivalent CFL or LED wouldn't be enough! Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548