[Coco] Using a CoCo2 keyboard in a CoCo1

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 18:29:26 EDT 2016

Jayeson, many of the people here on the mail list do not access the Facebook group. A nice list (w/links) of your projects would be a nice addition as you have some unique projects going and there are some good hardware guys here that would be interested :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com