[Coco] WTB Orchestra 90 cartridge

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Aug 7 01:55:53 EDT 2016

The link below points to a zip file containing 76 disk images of Orchestra-90 files converted and ready to play with the Orchestra-90 cartridge. You will need either DriveWire plus a physical disk drive and controller or a CoCo SDC to use them. You could also mount them on the VCC emulator and save them to cassette wav files that you could load into a real CoCo, or play them using VCC. Most of the files work, although a (very) few have errors I have not fixed yet. The files were converted using an automatic process I wrote.

https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8RnV5G0TZFZS2JnMmxHN1VCMFE&export=download