[Coco] A Silly MC6847 to HDMI Conversion Idea

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:20:54 EDT 2016

Not silly...

Sounds very similar to the project that Brendan and I are working on, except we chose VGA for output.
Very doable with the addition of an HDMI transmitter I would imagine.

There’s some pics of prototypes, production boards, and a few screenshots here...
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnV0M3eDZ5TmpWTEE <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnV0M3eDZ5TmpWTEE>>

- Ed