[Coco] WTB Orchestra 90 cartridge

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:55:24 EDT 2016

Thanks Bill,  it’s 8-bit stereo like the original.

The ROM will have software for both the CoCo and Dragon.
The slide switch lets you select the platform.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnTkc0MENoUnBkOTg <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnTkc0MENoUnBkOTg>>
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnY2tTQkwtTE9JdE0 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnY2tTQkwtTE9JdE0>>

I didn’t have any .047uF caps on hand, so I had parallel a couple to get that value.
Just ignore that…   :)

Time to get the CPLD programming and ROM image together….

- Ed