[Coco] Programming in BASIC YouTube series

Fri Apr 29 17:43:43 EDT 2016

Googling it appears that there are two places to not use e-mails. Your problem is discussed but I did not quickly see a solution, perhaps on page three which I did not get to.

Yahoo

and

AOL.

The list has discovered a horrible method (TO ME) to allow Yahoo e-mails to the list. My plumber did not get back to me after I sent an e-mail on Yahoo. One of my inventions of Thomas crapper is still unusable during our massive lack of water it leaks so much.

I have not seen any AOL problems, but the lady that blackmailed me for a photo (Sent me one that I looked so goofy in she was going to use)  is the only AOL person I know.

Are you writing in what is called the run on forever method of posting? No <CR> or <LF> characters used. When I see that my mind will not read it thinking that the writer is a one year old child or younger or someone who failed all their English classes.

Or are they being stripped? Can you use any blank lines like I do.

Again, lets us take this discussion to PM. It is so off topic as we are want to do.

SHF