[Coco] Programming in BASIC YouTube series

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Apr 28 18:13:16 EDT 2016

This is great! I am interested in getting a refresher in this language. Thanks for your efforts. The last time I used BAASIC was for the programming contest that CoCoFEST! held last year. This might interest you :-)

https://www.element14.com/community/blogs/SalsCorner/2015/03/20/dartmouth-time-sharing-system-simulator
Salvador