[Coco] Ed 3.1 Nitros9 3.3.0

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 28 00:04:47 EDT 2016

SCRED was a bit better than a line editor - you did have 4 way cursor control, and could forward/backward by word, line, etc. But it did have a command mode, and an editing mode that you had to keep switching between.
VED was nice in that it even showed non-printable characters on the screen, had block commands, a 53K buffer, built in help, etc. And it was _fast_. (Written 100% assembly).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html