[Coco] usingthe current version of Drivewire and VCC

Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil
Wed Apr 27 15:57:59 EDT 2016

I am usingthe current version of Drivewiree, VCC and Osterm and when I am
trying to make a outgoing connection I am getting the message on the
drivewire screen trying to make a null outgoing connection. Does anyone know
how I can fix this issue please? I disabled the firewall but it did not fix
the issue.

Mr. Phillip Taylor
Military Records
USCG PSC BOPS-C-MR
202-795-6385

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain sensitive but
unclassified information or Privacy Act Data. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.