[Coco] Disto Super Controller

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 26 23:44:06 EDT 2016

On Tuesday 26 April 2016 23:01:49 Brian Blake wrote:

> Got my info from this:
>
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Di
>sto%20Super%20Controller%20(Disto%20Super%20Products).pdf

Thats NOT what I scanned a few years ago and put on my site as the
schematics.

But be aware please, that every page of that schematic scan differed from
the SC-II+4n1 that I have, so if you find diffs between what you have
and those drawings, what you have is correct and the drawings are WRONG!

So you are well and truly on your own, using those only as a general
outline.  Those came from Tony in the first place with money changing
hands to get them and I have come to realize that he was like a
cartographer, he puts mistakes in on purpose to prove copyright
violations.  You have been warned.  The file above of course has no
schematics & I haven't a clue as to the accuracy of the memory map table
that pdf supplies.  Since anyone that can type a peek or a poke can
verify that, I expect it is correct.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)