[Coco] Disto Super Controller

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 23:33:51 EDT 2016

There is also a Super Controller II. The 3n1 (serial, parallel & RTC)and
4n1 (serial, parallel & RTC, SCSI  Ctl) piggy back onto the Super
Controller II.  I have these 3 items.  Not sure if they piggy back onto
the Super Controller you are talking about but it does seem to have the
expansion port.
-
My 2 cents.

Tim
  p.s. pls excuse the previous message :-)

On 4/26/2016 8:01 PM, Brian Blake wrote:
> Got my info from this:
>
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Disto%20Super%20Controller%20(Disto%20Super%20Products).pdf
>
> ------------------
> www.tandycoco.com
> www.tandycoco.com/forum
> On Apr 26, 2016 10:56 PM, "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think that what you have is NOT for the Disto Supercontroller but for
>> the Disto:
>>
>>   mm coco/MANUALS%20by%20company/DISTO/DISTO3N1.pdf
>>
>> The Disto pdf files need to be looked at to confirm or refute my
>> understanding.
>>
>> SHF

Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.
Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance!"