[Coco] Lost SD cart at CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:25:44 EDT 2016

I know it's a long shot, but worth asking, I lost and SD card containing
some video, most likely at the fest.

Luckily what was on it was already trasmitted during the live streams, but
it was a good backup, and alternate camera angle, and hopefully better
camera view of a few of the presentations from the first day of the fest.

If anybody happened to find an SD card, let me know, it could have possibly
been dropped anywhre from where my table was (Across from the Music Man) to
in the presentation hall.

I don't remember the brand, but it was black, 8GB, and it was one of the
full-size SD adapters with the mini/micro SD card inside that.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com