[Coco] CocoFEST Broadcasts

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:32:44 EDT 2016

If a few in the Florida area were interested, I've already told my boss
(and girlfriend) that I'm going next year.

I drive an Excursion, plenty of room.  We'd have to leave on Thursday, and
would plan to be back sometime Monday evening. We could share gas expenses
and driving duty.

Stevie, Michael Brant or anyone else interested?

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum