[Coco] CocoFEST Broadcasts

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:16:06 EDT 2016

Yes, a big thanks to Tim and Stevie! It was very cool to be able to
follow talks and have a peek at the exhibitions. The quality and
coverage was great, and offered a virtual presence (like a fly on the
wall, as someone said in the chat) far beyond my expectations. Where
do I paypal my entrance fee? :)

Tormod